This Revit course consists of everything one needs to know about Revit Structure and techniques needed to use this BIM software effectively.
I wasn't really proud of my performance and aspired to do better. I knew that for this to be possible, I needed to do more than I was doing.
This includes familiarizing myself with the BIM and CAD software. I was introduced to CAB Royale and within a period of twelve days
they were able to equip me with knowledge in Autodesk Revit and Autodesk 3d Studio Max.
I am now positive and confident that the coming academic year I will be nothing short of EXCELLENCE.
Thank you CaB Royale...
Mavis Sefakor Attah Architecture department Level 300 Central University. (2019)
I had no idea about how to use CAD software at first. But after signing onto CAB Royale and after weeks of training and practice
I gained mastery of the CAD software so effortlessly I was impressed myself.
They teach you how to use the software the right way and productively
Isaac Nketia 3rd year, Department of Architecture KNUST (2019)
. I really like the course and it has been of great help to me since last semester. The course has been full of about 70% practicals and the rest of the 30% being theory. The instructors are very experienced and will make sure you understand what is being taught. All those who have not taken part in this course are really missing a lot. I will therefore encourage all of them to get enrolled unto the course.
The Revit training program has helped improve my knowledge in Architectural drawings. The little knowledge I had in AutoCAD Architecture has helped me appreciate the use of Revit. Designing of building plans is much easier and faster with the use of Revit. Revit has broadened my understanding and bridged the gap between what was taught in class and the practical use of the software. I will encourage all students out there to join the Revit training program to better themselves in Architectural drawings and prepare them for the job market.
George Kwasi Dartey Final year student of Cape Coast Technical University studying HND in Building Technology